This ice-blue shirt has one of the most luxuriously silky finishes in the range, its superfine micro-twill contributing a fluid drape and vibrant brightness. Contast details in a mid-blue and white chevron-take-on-a-puppy-tooth add unique points of difference to this versatile shirt.
Combining a formal exterior with contrast features designed to be visible when worn without a tie, Dickson allows the wearer to present a formal aesthetic in the office, and to simply remove the tie and undo the top button to add design-led accents for a seamless transition into the evening. Contrast fabrics lift the inside collar, inside placket, and cuff interiors, while taped edging to the inner collars and coloured stitching of the final placket button reinforce the vibrant effect.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.