Caird is a micro, chic, and cosmopolitan version of the classic Tattersall. The single colour in the pattern, and the micro-scale, give the fabric an urban, contemporary feel, while the predominance of white and the proportions of the Tattersall pattern model allow it to recall the elements of classic British style from which it’s inspired.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.
Tel: +44(0)1349 884111
Dalvey, Alness, Highland, Scotland, IV17 0XT