Our Skeletal Wrist Watch, together with Torque Cufflinks: the ideal gentleman’s gift.
The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
The Voyager combines the intriguing, nacreous depth of blue mother-of-pearl with sunburst orange highlights and mirror-polished detailing. Finished with a perforated genuine leather strap and presented in impressive packaging to make this wristwatch an ideal man’s gift.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm
Bold and sober, masculine and elegant, the Torque Cufflinks feature the distinctive, precision-engineered knurling pattern easily recognised as a signature feature of the iconic Dalvey Flask, together with rich, opalescent blue mother-of-pearl. Their swivel-back design incorporates a deep-engraved bridge and a rear component that can be personalised with engraving.
If the engraving option (4 characters) is selected for this gift set, the rear of the cufflinks will be engraved.