The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
Sapphirus is a striking style featuring rich, inky blues with sunburst orange highlights in the sub-second hand, increments, and contrast stitching on the perforated leather strap. Concentric grooves on the face splay light in a radial pattern, while mirror-polished numerals and inner-ring detailing add to the dense textural richness. The Sapphirus is a versatile style, as well suited to formal as casual settings. Impressive packaging makes this wristwatch an ideal man's gift.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm