An interesting weave creating a cleaner, crisper, more formal version of the chambray look, Askey has a rich, inky blue feel that’s balanced by the subtle introduction of white to the fabric. White contrast details on the inner cuffs, placket and inner collar add lightness, interest, and balance. Finished with a subtle accent of brown in the collar tape and final button thread, the Askey is perfect for transitioning between formal and casual events.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.
Tel: +44(0)1349 884111
Dalvey, Alness, Highland, Scotland, IV17 0XT