A deep, rich, inky royal blue makes this a bold, upbeat shirt. The strong impression is softened by the contrast gingham in the inner placket, inner collar-band, and inner cuffs, while a subtle brown accent in the collar tape and final button stitching help to produce a more relaxed feel and a layered impression. Ideal for contrasting with light grey knitwear, or a mid-brown jacket and jeans.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.
Tel: +44(0)1349 884111
Dalvey, Alness, Highland, Scotland, IV17 0XT