Constructed in an alternating twill weave (effectively a herringbone), with a very slightly brushed finish, this gingham is softer, more opaque, and more substantial than a poplin gingham. It’s a bright, upbeat, versatile shirt, ideal for travelling and both formal and casual events.
White contrast features in the inner cuffs, inner placket and inner collar add interest, lightness, and a kind of architectural depth to the overall shirt design – enhanced by the subtle brown accents in the inner collar tape and final button stitching.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Button-down soft collar
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.
Tel: +44(0)1349 884111
Dalvey, Alness, Highland, Scotland, IV17 0XT