The reduced pattern scale makes this fabric a smarter, more understated, somehow more dignified version of the classic windowpane check. A relatively strong mid-blue is softened by the white ground – echoed in the inner placket, inner collar, and inner cuffs. Subtle brown accents in the inner collar tape and final button stitching help to make this a versatile shirt: ideal for both formal and less formal occasions, and capable of transitioning between them effortlessly.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.