The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
The Polaris is a classic style, featuring a shimmering, nacreous mother-of-pearl face, with inky-blue hands and increment details, raised, mirror-polished numerals, and a midnight-blue crocodile leather strap. Impressive packaging makes this wristwatch an ideal man's gift.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm