Combining black, grey and teal in a micro-twill weave, Federith is slightly more formal than a classic plaid shirt: an effect brought about through the colourway and close repeat of the pattern, and enhanced through the crisp white contrast accenting in the inner placket, inner collar, and inner cuffs. A button-down collar ensures that you’ll look great in knitwear and have a collar stand that looks relaxed without being dishevelled.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Button-down soft collar
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.
Tel: +44(0)1349 884111
Dalvey, Alness, Highland, Scotland, IV17 0XT