This shirt has an interesting fabric: woven in a soft, micro-herringbone, it’s a gingham pattern - the colour-contrasts in which give the impression of plaid when viewed from further out. This feature, in combination with the cool selection of blues that make up the colourway, allow Murray to allude to classic casual configurations, while retaining an urban, contemporary feel. This is enhanced by the white accents in the pentagonal gusset reinforcements, inner cuffs, inner placket and inner collar, while a note of interest and pleasing complementarity is added in the yokey contrast in the inner collar tape and final button stitching.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Button-down soft collar
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.