A very slightly brushed micro-herringbone weave gives this shirt a slightly softened, relaxed feel. Echoing the appeal of selvedge denim, with its white-flecked indigo, the navy ground of Sanderson is overlaid with a check that’s bold in scale but restrained in the subtlety of the white. White accents in the pentagonal gusset reinforcements, inner cuffs, inner placket and inner collar lend structural depth and a feeling of layering, while a note of interest and pleasing complementarity is added in the yokey contrast in the inner collar tape and final button stitching.
A button-down collar ensures that you’ll look great in knitwear and have a collar stand that looks relaxed without being dishevelled.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Button-down soft collar
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.