The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
The Sable pairs monochromatic simplicity with rich textures and meticulous detailing. Concentric grooves on the face splay light in a sunburst pattern, while raised integers and mirror-polished detailing punctuate the dignified black. Finished with a black crocodile, genuine leather strap, impressive packaging makes this wristwatch an ideal man's gift.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm