The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
The Aurora is an urbane, elegant design that combines a stylish grey with sunburst orange highlights in the sub-second hand and increments. A perforated tan strap with contrast stitching adds to the sporty ease of the style, while impressive packaging makes this wristwatch an ideal man's gift.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm
Tel: +44(0)1349 884111
Dalvey, Alness, Highland, Scotland, IV17 0XT