Our Skeletal Wrist Watch, together with Fulcrum Cufflinks: the ideal gentleman’s gift.
The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
The Aurora is an urbane, elegant design that combines a stylish grey with sunburst orange highlights in the sub-second hand and increments. A perforated tan strap with contrast stitching adds to the sporty ease of the style.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm
Bold and sober, masculine and elegant, the Fulcrum Cufflinks feature a richly textured geometrical pattern in grey and rose gold together with distinctive, precision-engineered knurling. Their swivel-back design incorporates a deep-engraved bridge and a rear component that can be personalised with engraving.
If the engraving option (4 characters) is selected for this gift set, the rear of the cufflinks will be engraved.