Our Skeletal Wrist Watch, together with Torque Cufflinks: the ideal gentleman’s gift.
The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
The Polaris is a classic style, featuring a shimmering, nacreous mother-of-pearl face, with inky-blue hands and increment details, raised, mirror-polished numerals, and a midnight-blue crocodile leather strap.
· High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
· Half-skeletal face, with rear window
· Inset sub-second dial
· Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
· Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
· Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
· Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 215mm)
Case diameter: 43.5mm
Bold and sober, masculine and elegant, the Torque Cufflinks feature the distinctive, precision-engineered knurling pattern easily recognised as a signature feature of the iconic Dalvey Flask, together with rich, opalescent white mother-of-pearl. Their swivel-back design incorporates a deep-engraved bridge and a rear component that can be personalised with engraving.
If the engraving option (4 characters) is selected for this gift set, the rear of the cufflinks will be engraved.