Our Skeletal Wrist Watch, together with Torque Cufflinks: the ideal gentleman’s gift.
The Skeletal Wrist Watch features a central dial aperture through which the workings of the beautiful automatic mechanical movement can be viewed - as well as a rear window showcasing the eccentric weight that charges the movement. The Skeletal range is truly impressive, combining masculine engineering, robust functionality, and classic Dalvey design.
Sapphirus is a striking style featuring rich, inky blues with sunburst orange highlights in the sub-second hand, increments, and contrast stitching on the perforated leather strap. Concentric grooves on the face splay light in a radial pattern, while mirror-polished numerals and inner-ring detailing add to the dense textural richness. The Sapphirus is a versatile style, as well suited to formal as casual settings. Impressive packaging makes this wristwatch an ideal man's gift.
• High performance 20-jewel automatic mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve
• Half-skeletal face, with rear window
• Inset sub-second dial>
• Case water resistant to 5 ATM (50metres)
• Case is machined from non-allergenic 316L stainless steel
• Scratch resistant mineral glass lens
• Water resistant genuine leather strap (will fit wrist size up to 8.46")
Case diameter: 1.71"
Crafted from precision-engineered, highly polished engraveable stainless steel. The Torque Cufflinks feature the distinctive, precision-engineered knurling pattern easily recognised as a signature feature of the iconic Dalvey Flask.
If the engraving option (4 characters) is selected for this gift set, the front of the cufflinks will be engraved.