When designing with pink it’s important to get the hue and saturation right. Too strong, and too much red, and you end up with something too “piggy”; too little colour, and too much blue tonality, and you end up with something that’s so cold as to no longer be pink. This fabric gets the balance just right, and is executed on a super-fine twill to give a satisfying drape and opacity.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.