This shirt is both subtle and striking, with an even, cool, sky blue woven in a stunning combination of twill stripes and an Oxford-inspired ground weave.
· Tailored block - slimmer than a traditional Jermyn Street shirt but not as sculpted as our Slim block
· Double cuffs, to be worn with cufflinks
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.