Herringbone weaves can sometimes have a tendency to produce a loose, overly soft drape after laundering several times. This super-fine herringbone is constructed on a scale and with a tension that allows it to avoid this issue. In another attempt to improve on the more traditional herringbone, the small repeat scale of the fabric’s pattern help to give the shirt a more understated, restrained, impression, as the herringbone is lending textural richness to a mid-to-sky-blue – as opposed to foregrounding the pattern itself.
· Our men's slim fit shirts have a very close and sculpted silhouette, with two back vents and dramatic tapering to the waist from regular-width shoulders
· Shorter apron and tail: suitable for both formal and casual occasions
· Two-button cuffs
· Made from 2-fold Giza and Pima long-staple cotton yarns
· Single-needle tailoring for elegant seams
· Reinforced gusset details
· Classic Dalvey collar with removable bones
· Split yoke
· 100% cotton. Machine washable at 40 degrees.
The Dalvey shirt range is characterised by subtlety. Our quality fabrics are developed to be elegant and versatile: giving a striking but classic look. Our shirts work exceptionally well when combined with our silk ties and cufflinks, creating an ensemble ideal for the discerning man.